Highly successful people are always prey for internet trolls, cyber bullies and critics. It’s almost like they make it their job to take you down and keep you small. But a rising star can’t let other people hold them back so in this episode I share how to deal with online attacks and criticism so it doesn’t destroy your confidence and motivation.
- Why cyber bullies are determined to attack highly successful people (and why you should not let it derail YOU from your goals and dreams.)
- A valuable reason to stand your ground and not hide from your brand’s message – even if others criticize it.
- What NOT do when getting attacked on social media or other platforms.
- I’ll share the difference between an internet troll who just wants to deflate you versus valuable and constructive criticism that can make you better.
- Plus I’ve packed in some valuable insights and advice to handle even the peskiest negative nelly.
Mentioned In this Episode:
Amplify Your Success Ep 27: How to Stop Reacting to Mental Triggers, On Air Coaching With Kristi Stone
Join the Amplify Success Community for visionary entrepreneurs, thought leader and change makers