When your business grows quickly and your time shrinks, you’ll often have to say no to opportunities that are really attractive – but just don’t make the cut! In this episode of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share why saying no more often to distractions and bright, shiny objects is essential to protecting your bigger goals and dream business.
- What happens when your business is growing really fast – and you have limited time – if you keep saying yes to everything that comes your way.
- A few important distinctions on “great ideas” versus your aligned opportunities that will accelerate your biggest goals and dream business.
- My trick to knowing what to say the “difficult no” to, especially when I REALLY want to do it, feel I should do it, or feel conflicted about an opportunity.
- How FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) can trip up smart, high-achieving business leaders who really can “do it all” – but really shouldn’t.
- Why a small twist on the “Hell No or Hell Yes” principle can be your best decision making tool
Mentioned In this Episode:
Join us in the FREE Amplify Success Community for visionary entrepreneurs, thought leader and change makers to learn how to amplify results and expand your impact with your work.