When you have a shortage of time and energy to get it all done, and traditional time management techniques just aren’t enough, then try one of these sure-fire strategies to get more done faster.
Abraham Lincoln famously said, "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” Inside episode 53 of Amplify Your Success podcast, let’s tackle six ways to sharpen your axe so you can win faster, accomplish more of your big goals and save money and time along the way.
- How the conditions in our life are either setting us up for massive success – or frustration and disappointing results.
- Three important things to organize so you don’t waste time looking for information.
- The importance of planning so that you can create consistent income – and don’t get derailed from bigger projects for cash flow needs.
- Listen in to discover why multi-tasking is a myth – and how to set up your time so you can get into flow and productivity.
- How delegating more – and faster – will propel you and your goals forward.
- What a castle has to do your boundaries (and yes, it does matter to your success.)
- The most important thing you can do to accelerate results – simplify. I’ll explain why.
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.