As a coach to entrepreneurs and other transformational business leaders, I am often asked to share my tips for managing time better. The question, “How does a busy person really get it all done, without feeling so overwhelmed” is a common challenge in the small business community.
So, in episode 89 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, discover the three time-management questions most asked by my coaching clients --- and my $18k worthy coaching advice!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community about what works for you!
- When you don’t have enough time, why its important to dig deep and evaluate your real priorities.
- How to use “time blocking” to stay in flow, build productive momentum and get more done.
- What horse-trainers can teach us about stress, focus and the ability to use our minds more effectively.
- My favorite “task management” resources for tracking tasks, project plans and staying focused on the right activities.
- Why overwhelm starts in your mindset and thought patterns (and how liquify time actually helps you achieve more of your to-do list.)
- What an “adrenaline-junky” is and how this unhealthy pattern creates unnecessary stress on you, your team and keeps you feeling like you are falling behind
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.