The fear of making a mistake often stalls even the most capable entrepreneur in making progress.
Whether it’s the fear of putting all your chips in to a mentor where you don’t get the results, or writing a book that gets criticize, or launching a new offering where no one buys.
Perfectionism kills progress. The fear of not getting it right is just like putting the brakes on your momentum!
If you study successful business owners and people who achieve massive results you’ll discover they are less likely to be perfectionists. After all, think about all of the quick, important decisions successful people need to make every day. They can’t be plagued with the fear that every decision is a possible mistake.
In episode 123 of Amplify Your Success podcast, discover how valuable imperfection really is to becoming MORE successful, admired and trusted. Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
“People who are walking around as perfectionists are ultimately afraid that the world is going to see them for who they really are and [that] they won't measure up.” – Brene Brown
· How a client’s praise of my own epic failures and routine mistakes became the inspiration for this episode (thanks Deb!)
· What perfectionism REALLY is and how to use it as a tool for your own growth
· Five questions to ask yourself when you are freaking out about a mistake and experiencing fear of being judged, ridiculed or shamed.
· How perfectionism and judgement can make you a challenging leader or business owner to work for
· The impact of radical self-acceptance in your ability to lead, inspire and impact the lives of others!
· Why perfectionism keeps you stuck, busy and trapped on the WRONG details
Mentioned In this Episode: