From selling his college books on Amazon to a multiple million-dollar online empire, there is one trick to scaling a business that Nathan learned. He can’t do it all alone so hiring remote talent and virtual team members is key to accomplishing big business growth.
Remote talent allows a business owner to access qualified resources from anywhere in the world, often for a fraction of the investment a traditional on-site employee would cost.
Listen in on episode 154 of Amplify Your Success Podcast as I talk with Nathan Hirsch, CEO of Freeeup.com, about how he finds highly qualified individuals and leverages their time and talent to expand your business success.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
- What challenges have you run into as an entrepreneur? How did you overcome them?
- What are some advantages of hiring freelancers over employees?
- What do you see is the biggest issue entrepreneurs create when hiring remote workforces?
- What’s your secret finding the right person for each task?
- What makes FreeeUp different from other hiring platforms?
>> How Nathan became an entrepreneur in college by solving his cash flow needs (and a demand for college textbooks!)
>> Why Nathan prefers freelancers and virtual talent over employees to scale a business.
>> The three biggest mistakes entrepreneurs and online business owners make with virtual talent (and how to stop sabotaging your best growth team!)
>> Nathan’s secret to finding and hiring AMAZING talent that is productive and dedicated to help you grow your business.
>> What the biggest challenges Nathan encountered and resolved has he scaled his business over a million in revenue.