One of my favorite books was Oprah’s What I Know For Sure. As she shared mistakes, learnings and pivotal moments from her journey to success, I found myself deeply moved.
To celebrate the 100th episode of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share seven lessons I learned, many of which were from epic failures and embarrassing mistakes, that have helped my become more successful as a business coach and entrepreneur.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your lessons too.
- The philosophy that keeps overwhelm at bay and profits high.
- Why diversification of revenue is very misunderstood – and often is the reason a business owner has low profits and massive stress.
- What Role Switching is, and how it lowers your productivity and creativity.
- How the seven-figure mindset is different than the six-figure mindset.
- The difference between fear and your gut instincts telling you to not do something.
- Three self-care steps everyone in business for themselves will benefit from doing daily.
- The only opinion about your offerings that matters is your ideal client.
Mentioned In this Episode: