If you’ve ever experienced burnout, or become bored with your business and quickly chase the next shiny object, chances are you’ve been operating outside of your superpowers.
When you spend at least 80% of your time in your busi ness superpower, running your business will feel a lot easier. But, most entrepreneurs spend so much time in activities that drain their energy and feel exhausting that they wonder how on earth they can ever get to the next level.
On episode 272 of Amplify Your Success Podcast I’ll show you how to finally achieve the dream – and recalibrate your focus and your business so that you can spend more time doing what you were born to do.
- [3:41] The signs that you aren’t amplifying your superpowers (and your market doesn’t know what you do for them.)
- [6:01] What happens when you get bogged down with day to day activities and don’t spend time in your superpower.
- [7:50] The importance of mindset to amplifying your impact via your superpower.
- [9:39] When the right time to delegate more is to free up valuable time.
- [11:24] I share a client case study on how delegating more freed him up to launch his first group coaching program.
- [12:30] The single most important area to improve if you want to quickly amplify the reach of your message and enroll more people in your programs.
- [15:10] Why you’ll spend more time in your flow state by amplifying your business superpower.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: